Robert Jones permitted simply three sacks while starting seven video games in 2015 as well as the Miami Dolphins wish the former Center Tennessee guard can make one more enter his 3rd season.Liam Eichenberg is listed as Miami's beginning left guard, yet Jones, who was asked for just 11 overall pressures in 431 breaks at the placement, is making an instance for the task. The previous undrafted complimentary representative really did not allow a stress in 21 breaks at left guard and also one more 19 at appropriate guard last Friday against the Atlanta Falcons. "I really feel like I did OK, " Jones claimed on Sunday. "Similar to the entire o-line, I seemed like most of us did excellent to set the tone and dominate the line of skirmish. Yet there are some things I simply need to clean up as well as keep operating at to make me a better player." Terron Armstead, Connor Wiliams, and Robert Hunt will certainly begin, leaving 2 spots to be filled up on the offending line. Jones Dolphins Store, 24, can play both guard settings-- if the Dolphins wished to drop a path that included kicking Search to tackle." You just have to get comfy, " Jones claimed of switching in between left as well as ideal guard. "Simply opening up the hips on that particular side, that's all. It's actually all the same point. You just have to be hostile as well as simply find your strategies." The Dolphins added former Denver Broncos offensive line coach Butch Barry in February, and also the goal is simple-- win in the trenches. "That was the No. 1 point entering OTAs-- dominate the line of scrimmage and also fire off the rock, " Jones stated. "We'll deal with method as well as every little thing later on, but we desire to show our supremacy in the trenches. We have actually been doing that every day. "Going into Week 1, I seem like we simply keep improving from the joint practices and the very first preseason game. We just keep concentrating on it. I really feel like we did respectable. We simply need to keep doing it so when Week 1 comes, we'll be alright."